Does it really matter
Really, I am not going to change it or try and fix it, that would require sending another link and confusing everyone especially me! So the name of the Blog was suppose to be “Heads Carolina, tails California and then you have a title for each post. Well I wondered where the “one mile at a time aka you never know when you’ll breakdown”came from. Apparently I opened up an existing blog and just added to it, well, that title could be any of our trips so it is staying! Now I am really going to bed, we plan on leaving around 8 am tomorrow Monday March 9. I downloaded the APP so I hope that helps, I see I am having difficulty with picture placement…by the end of August I should have it down!
We did it, we left at 8:30, no wind, a little rain on the 8 and smooth sailing into Yuma for our $3.49 gas (high for AZ) Buddy is well taken care of by neighbor Bill and the various other dogs than run in our hood.
Our entertainment included our book “The Widow” by John Grisham (great lawyer book Bob). Alan Jacksons Gospel Album and Also thank You Sitlers for the Acquire Podcast all about Costco and it looks like they have lots of other interesting topics. Did you know that Costco was modeled after Fedco (which was a membership store for Postal Employees and then Federal employees) and Costco was originally was called Fedmart and then Price Club. 6 hours of shared driving, this is our longest day of the entire trip, only 2.5 hours to Tombstone, the whole reason for the trip!
Howdy! We received a very unusually welcome at the Wild West RV Ranch in Maricopa AZ from our friends Emmy and Speedy! 2 of the Emus have a total of 9 eggs in their nests. A beautiful Turkey and many different kinds of chickens, a real fun place. We are staying at Harvest Hosts, individuals and small businesses that have room for RV’s. A small annual fee and then they ask that you purchase whatever they are selling (here they sell Honey, eggs, cute ranch signs, Jersey, ice cream and drinks). John bought “The Official John Wayne Big Book of Dad Jokes”
We are thankful that we got off to a good start, no problems thank you for your continued prayers.
Goodnight and GodBless





Comments
Post a Comment