Indoor Skydiving......



Sunday April 11 we visited Harvest Christian Church in North El Paso, 
it is always nice to see how others do “guests”; we were treated like royalty.  

 
Then the big decision.....indoor Skydiving. OR the Zoo 🤔 hmmm....ok we’ll be adventurous...the zoo!

El Paso zoo is very small, they have no money for food and the elephants eat cardboard.  

They have great Big cats, lions, tigers and leopards.  Everyone is pretty lazy because it is hot, us 2 legged ones are hot and tired too.  It is 84 today but feels like 100...it is hot heat.

It’s not the cars causing global warming...it is the cows....eat less meat, stop global warming!  Making our way to Big Bend via Walmart, Bass pro shops, Harvest Host and Passport America.  We are splurging in San Antonio and staying at a fancy KOA!


 

Comments

  1. At first I thought that you meant that they only had cardboard to feed them, but it is an enrichment activity. I feel better.
    You found a pickleball court? Fun, fun, fun. I'm playing tomorrow. First time in over 6 weeks....let's see what I remember!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heads Carolina, Tails California

Does it really matter

Did someone say Friday the 13th?