King Kong vs Godzilla in Saguaro National Park

Saguaro National Park is  near Tucson AZ.  Saguaro is a type of cactus, 

 The kind you see in those old western movies. They don’t sprout branches until they are 70, I will check John for branches, I know he has barnacles.  They reach full height at 150!
If your in Arizona don’t pass the El Pais Motel/RV park.  It is very “interesting”. Lots of hippie type art, old cars...a little strange.  (UN) Fortunately they did not have room for us but let us boon dock on the side of the motel.  

The movie tonight was “King Kong vs Godzilla”, projected outside above the pool.  I stayed in to figure out how to blog but  could hear every word.  John enjoyed the show but did not stay for the second feature.  This is the same place Nancy and Carson stayed at last night.  

Check out the Cars.... my brother Tim had a Corvair, he paid $200 for it in around 1971.  Lots of very interesting things at this place, some have 2 legs.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heads Carolina, Tails California

Does it really matter

Did someone say Friday the 13th?