The Floating Animal Parade


Monday April 19, it rained last night...picnic anyone? 

 You get your coffee...I’ll get the kayaks.


Nice clean water ..as we float down the Rio Grande through the San Vicente Canyon

Ahhh..everyone is having babies...when we went by baby got a little nervous and started nursing (sorry unable to post videos...blogging 102)

Taking a break to beat John at backgammon.  

Floating duck..I know I am digging yes, ..but actually we have seen so few ducks here at Big Bend.

Still waiting for John

Swim break...only 2 legged animals

Look closely...the question is...how on earth did those turtles climb up that branch!

Cows like the river too.

So nice and clean, no trash, no trash anywhere in Texas.

Well you will just have to trust us...when we were returning a Great Blue Heron was on the shore...I thought it was a big stick (John thought the same) when we got closer he flew off and I didn’t have my camera ready.  So he counts in the parade.

 

We decided to leave at 4 in the afternoon and drive to the Judge Roy Bean Museum..I know...very exciting!!! We stayed the night there to save a day for the Air Museum in San Antonio. Every wife’s dream vacation...lucky me🍀

Comments

  1. Great pics, Shannon. I feel like I am there with you (without all the work). Thanks! The colt was really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heads Carolina, Tails California

Does it really matter

Did someone say Friday the 13th?