So Fun Savannah

​Best City, Best Bike Trail and Best kids playgrounds. 


Pickleball in the morning and watching national Radio Car event. We had no idea. 




Beautiful bike paths divided and emergency boxes along the way. 


Huge playgrounds all over the city.


St John. 


Beautiful waterfront, vibrant City Market, music, and a gorgeous day for sightseeing.


Overlooking the water, fish and chips and shrimp quesadillas before our 1 hour bike ride home. Good thing we have electric bikes!!!

Missing you💕  





Comments

  1. Isn't Savannah the best. I love all the beautiful blocks built around parks. I'm so glad you got to visit there.
    What is your route coming home. Will you be going through St Louis? I think John would really like the cathedral there and all the Mosaic work done there. We loved it and if you get a chance to see it I highly recommend it.
    These great blogs coming I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live your blog, Shannon! I definitely need to visit Savannah someday. You are missing record heat back here. Makes playing PB tough but we are doing it! Safe travels on your way to your daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heads Carolina, Tails California

Does it really matter

Did someone say Friday the 13th?