Nashville
that says it all, one word Nashville! 


We started the day at our KOA campground and did water aerobics and played Pickleball before we took the KOA shuttle to downtown Nashville. We could’ve washed our dog at the dog washing station, except Buddy stayed with Neighbor Bill back home.














Well, in case you didn’t notice, I am having a little bit of trouble with the pictures and that I cannot separate them to write under the picture. Well I could if I downloaded one at a time.😂these are pictures of Nashville day and night we went to the RCA recording studio to see where Elvis , Dolly Parton and many many other great country western singers did their recordings and they still use it as a recording studio today. That’s Elvis Presley’s piano. We spent three hours in the country music Hall of Fame, walked up and down Broadway and went inside several honky-tonks. It is a very lively city! So many artists and bands playing. everyone wants to be discovered and become a star⭐️ many of the establishments have rooftop entertainment and dining. the Tesla driverless cars are used there so fun to see them driving around🚗by themselves😂 I wore my cowgirl hat, and I saw one other person with a cowboy hat on, but they have blocks of stores that sell boots and hats🤪
We stayed out till the last bus at 10:30, 😳 good night, and God bless You💕🎶
Comments
Post a Comment