World’s Largest Popcorn Ball
We left Ewing Missouri and headed towards Cedar Rapids Iowa to ABC acres. A small farm with homegrown vegetables, some animals and a very friendly kitty cat.




The way harvest host works is that you donate or purchase items in there usually self-serve store. John got some jellies and caramel dip for his apples.

Stopping at Walmart and we’re not even spending the night there! Since we have been in Harvest Hosts, we have not stayed at a Walmart, Cabales or pilot gas station. once in a while a Cracker Barrel for John😋


Driving towards Iowa it started raining pretty hard so we took cover in a Laundromat . No, it’s not a slot machine, but this laundromat doesn’t use Apple Pay and you had to have 12 quarters for each load of laundry😳 with the humidity we were running out of clothes we did three loads!



Lucky for you were on this trip and save you the drive, but give you the enjoyment of seeing things like the world‘s largest popcorn ball 😬 it’s en cased in this building and it weighs over 9000 pounds, crazy! It’s in sac city, Iowa in case you want to see it for yourself🙂

I am from Iowa and I have never seen the world’s largest popcorn ball. I will have to seek it out the next time I go down.
ReplyDelete